Haydon Chartered Accountants are recognised as the leading advisor in a number of key industry sectors including;
HealthCare – Retail Pharmacy – Nursing Homes
Haydon Chartered Accountants provide particular specialist services to the healthcare sector in Ireland, as follows;
- Retail Pharmacy
We are recognised as the leading financial advisor to the pharmacy sector.
We have successfully provided financial services for all the major retail pharmacy chains in Ireland and with a client base of over 200 pharmacists, we have established ourselves as the financial services firm of choice.
We offer the following services to the retail pharmacy sector:
- Mergers, acquisitions and disposals of pharmacies,
- Greenfield Set-ups
- Preparation of Business Plans and Financial Projections
- Audit and Accounts Preparation
- Book-keeping and Payroll
- Management Accounts
- Taxation Services
- Benchmarking utilising our extensive knowledge of the pharmacy sector
- Cashflow Management Strategies
- Forensic Accounting Assignment – Expert Witness
- Nursing Homes
We act for a number of leading nursing home operators in Ireland and provide a full range of financial management and strategic planning services to this sector.
We offer the following services to the Nursing Home sector:
- Advice on tax based investor schemes to construct or expand existing nursing homes.
- Preparation of Business Plans and Marketing Reports
- Develop Cashflow Management Strategies to protect against working capital shortfalls.
- Advise on the Implementation of Nursing Home Management Control and Information Systems.
- Assist in the raising of debt and equity finance to help further development and expansion.
- Mergers, Acquisition and Disposals of Nursing Homes.
- Audit and Accounts Services.
- Business Management Services
- Taxation Services.
We act for approximately fifty legal practices in Ireland. We have a wealth of experience and in-depth knowledge of the sector and we continue to focus our efforts on this segment. We offer the following services to the legal sector;
- Compliance with Law Society Requirements,
- Purchase, Sale and Merger of Legal practices,
- Financial Review of legal practices,
- Partnership formation and advice on legal agreements,
- Taxation advice, including Retirement Planning, etc.
We have advised and assisted with the merger and acquisition of many legal practices in Ireland.
Haydon Chartered Accountants are the leading professional services firm operating in the retail sector. We are the market leaders in providing services to a number retail areas, such as, retail pharmacy, convenience retail and food retailers.
Our services include:
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Disposals of various franchise operations,
- Greenfield set-up’s,
- Preparation of business plans and financial projections,
- Audit and Accounts services
- Business Management services
- Taxation services
Property and Development
Haydon Chartered Accountants provide as comprehensive service to the property sector ranging from property development. Services range from arrangement of finance, tax planning to project management.
Projects completed to date in Ireland include:
- Apartment development, Waterfront, Cobh, Co. Cork
- Apartment development, Hillview, Youghal, Co. Cork
- Holiday homes, Redbarn, Youghal, Co. Cork
- Holiday homes, Summercove, Lahinch, Co. Clare
- Holiday homes, Dalewood, Glengarriff, Co. Cork
- Holiday homes, The Brambles, Ballybunion, Co. Kerry
- Office Block, 110 Amiens Street, Dublin 1.
Projects completed to date in the U.K. include:
- Apartment development, Piccadilly Lofts, Manchester, England
- Apartment development, Britannia, Nottingham, England
- Apartment development, Style Street, Manchester, England.
Small to Medium Size Business – Family Business
The family business in Ireland is the cornerstone of our economy as it represents the vast majority of all small businesses in Ireland. It is therefore essential that all family businesses are structured in an efficient manner in terms of succession planning, corporate structure and financial structure. We can provide the following services to family businesses;
- Advise management on the appropriate corporate structure.
- Plan succession issues in conjunction with our Taxation Services
- Retirement Planning within and outside family circle
- Carry out a detailed financial and strategic review of the business and report our findings.
Renewable Energy Sector
Haydon Chartered Accountants are associate members of the Wind Energy Association of Ireland and are at the forefront of advising renewable energy providers and sub-contractors. We provide the following services to this sector;
- Equity and Debt funding for renewable energy projects
- Preparation of detailed business plan and financial projections
- Taxation advice in relation to all aspects of the developments, including tax relief and grant aid advice.
- In relation to sub contractors, we offer the complete service i.e. book-keeping, accounts, audit, VAT, RCT, PAYE/PRSI, etc
Government and Semi-State
Haydon Chartered Accountants advise a number of semi-state organisations such as Enterprise Boards, Chambers Ireland, etc.